Ideas, thoughts & talks

Well it's been an interesting couple of days. Had a few business ideas, most of them online because my goal of glorious wealth and glorious health obviously means gaining complete control over my time. Working from the internet and being based at home means I do gain complete control over my time. The idea of course, to make a ton of money in exchange for quality, helpful value and services. What that is at this stage I have no idea. I know that in order to make the amount of money anyone chooses to make, there is no need to drive sharp bargains or rip people off. I'm going to accomplish this the creative way rather than the competitive way.

I've just been approved by a government organisation to go ahead with a newspaper idea I had a while ago. I've been given a mentor (local businessman/accountant) to assist me in the creation of this wonderful project, which will give huge value to people. Not going to say anymore about this, you'll have to wait. I've sent off a interactive game idea I had years ago to Japan. Not sure what will come of it but who knows. Brilliant game idea, I spoke to a wide range of people about this game at the time I was developing the concept/plan. People like Kevin Roberts (Saatchi & Saatchi), Sidhe Interactive, Electronic Arts General Manager NZ and many others and they all said in a nutshell "unique, nz edge, hip, 90 % more viable than any other game they'd heard of". So....

Anyway, I've been reading about internet marketing, joining mailing lists of various people selling their products online to see how they do it, read about auto responders (all of these although profitable, seem 'cold' and in it just for the dinero. I guess it's kind of ok, I mean yes it's great they're making money but there must be some way of making it a bit more personal and generally nicer, in some way. A possible business opportunity?? Yes, I think so.

I declared to my multi millionaire boss the other day that I had set the intention to become a millionaire in the near future. As fast as possible whilst having fun and doing what I enjoy. I added that the reason why was to gain control over my time. He liked that idea and I think was quite impressed that I had declared it. I can't back down now. I've learnt that in order to achieve wha you want in life, you have to surround yourself with people that are living the dream, or have the things, do the things that you yourself desire. He told me that everyday, for everyone, there is presented an opportunity. You just have to be aware and on the lookout. Good sound advice.

I'll end this post with a quote I absolutely love and have begun to incorporate into my life. "Do not wait for a definite plan, through which you intend to exchange services or merchandise in return for the money you are visualizing, but begin at once to see yourself in possession of the money, demanding and expecting meanwhile, that your subconscious mind will hand over the plan, or plans you need". What that means is when you are seeking to manifest money, or a home or anything you wish, DO NOT worry if you're unsure of what action you need to take. Begin straight away to channel your thoughts towards what you're trying to atract and the answer you seek - the action you need to take, will come to you. Basically, do everything you can, with your knowledge - towards that which you seek and inwardly desire, whilst enjoying life. A calm and relaxed manner. Be exceptional in everything you undertake.