All About Success

This blog is about my personal journey to "Gaining Complete Control Over My Time". Ok, so what does that mean? Well, basically what it means is...going from where I am to becoming a millionaire. I will be recording my 'results', and the changes I've had to make in order to become the person who is able to manifest total abundance. Personal Development, Self Help and the topic of 'Success' is HOT right now. Everyone wants freedom and mastery of their time, the freedom to do whatever you want, when you want. To wake up each day and ask yourself and your partner, "What shall we do today?".

And to me, thats what life is about. Sooooo....this site will highlight the changes I've gone through up to this point, behaviourial changes, attitudes and general way of thinking. Very specific ways of thinking precede positive results. Man, I can tell you, I must have had some pretty limiting beliefs because I was in a pretty crap situation...but it just gets better everyday. Rewind 8 years....not a nice place...anyway, the past is exactly that. The past. So lets move on....